Sunday, July 18, 2010

DREAMS OF MEETING MY LIFETIME SOUL MATE

Tomorrow I'm meeting someone new. I'm very excited about this meeting. He's an airline pilot.

airline pilot career Pictures, Images and Photos

He carries organs for transplants all over the country. He's a great guy who saves lives everyday sounds like to me.

organ donation Pictures, Images and Photos

organ transplant Pictures, Images and Photos

He likes to ride his Harley
Wisconsin Harley Davidson Pictures, Images and Photos

Looks very handsome in his pics and sounds very nice on the phone.

iPhone (BLK) Pictures, Images and Photos

So as Scarlet would say.... OH Fiddle de... I can't think about that right now. If I do, I'll go crazy. I'll think about that tomorrow.

Off to bed cause it's a big fish day tomorrow for me.

Woman an Fishing Pictures, Images and Photos

This just might be the one?????????
Prince Charming Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment