Tuesday, March 23, 2010

I DID IT AGAIN ..... I WON

Orpheum Theatre Pictures, Images and Photos The Orpheum Theatre-Memphis... Congratulations to Judy Pearl McRay Smith on winning the tickets to South Pacific and the Cast Party! Looks like all your entries paid off, yay! This is The Show " South Pacific " I won the tickets too and the Cast Party by entering pics of Elizabeth and I on the Orpheum facebook page. I love these facebook contest. I'm always taking pics and have no problem finding great pics to enter into the contest. Last time it was the New Years Eve Party @ the Peabody I won on the Peabody facebook with pics of Tommy and I @ the Peabody. Yeppie! South Pacific Pictures, Images and Photos THIS IS A CLIP OF SOUTH PACIFIC Take a look at all these Cast Members. Now That's What I'm Talking About. Wonder which will be the best .... THE SHOW .... OR.... THE CAST PARTY ! SOUNDS LIKE A WIN WIN SATURDAY NIGHT FOR US !! THIS IS ANOTHER SONG FROM SOUTH PACIFIC. ELIZABETH AND I ARE GOING TO WASH THOSE MEN RIGHT OUT OF OUR HAIR....... UNTIL WE GET TO THE CAST PARTY AFTERWARDS THEN IT'S ON LIKE DONKEY KONG.

No comments:

Post a Comment