Saturday, March 13, 2010

WHAT I DO AT THE ZOO IS AMAZING

This is a video of what I do at the zoo. ( the exact thing the narrator of this video is doing) This video is of our zoo & the most recent upgrades the memphis zoo has made. THE TETON TRECK LODGE AND EXHIBIT HE SHOWS YOU IN THIS VIDEO IS FINISHED NOW AND THE WOLVES AND BROWN BEARS LIVE IN THE HABITAT. THE LODGE IS AWESOME AND WHERE THEY HAVE MUSIC, DINNER AND DRINKS ON THURSDAY NIGHTS CALLED UNPLUGGED. AN AWESOME PLACE TO GO RELAX AND SIT IN FRONT OF THE FIRE FOR AN EVENING OF FUN FOOD AND ENTERTAINMENT.

I was nose to nose with the white 2000 lb. Polar Bear in this video today. It's amazing how the zoo keepers interact with these wild animals on command. They take shots, get rubbed, all kinds of things just on command without any drugs to put them out. You haven't had excitement until you squat down in a polar bear's face & exchange breaths as you look each other in the eyes with nothing between you & them. I WILL NEVER FORGET ALL THESE EXPERIENCES OR STOP DOING THEM UNTIL THE DAY I DIE.

Besides going out and teaching like this guy is doing in this video. I get to go where the zoo keepers go to feed and work on and with the animals. I get to go where they prepare their food and do all the things that they do with them. Most amazing thing I've ever experienced.




I HAVE FOUND MY FOREVER NITCH IN LIFE. I AM GOING ON A SAFARI WHEN I GRADUATED THE ZOO CLASSES AND ON MANY OTHER ADVENTURES BUT THIS IS MY HOME BASE AND WHERE I WILL BE ALMOST DAILY.

No comments:

Post a Comment